Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training
Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Monday, February 1, 2010

6422A-Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V is now available through MCTExpert.

6422A-Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V has been added to the course offerings from MCTExpert. Hyper-V is Microsoft's latest virtualization solution. If you have not tried virtualization, or are interested in its potential, you need to look into this class.

I've been utilizing Hyper-V for over a year now. Those of you who have been in my classes know that I bring my test environment with me and I use it to simulate your questions. In this class we will also learn how to utilize System Center Virtual Machine Manager to help our developers and testing staff.

No comments: