- Open Outlook
- Click Calendar.
- Click Open Shared Calendars.
- Type in the name of the users calendar you want to view and click OK.
- The other user's calendar will appear in the navigation pane in the People's Calendars group.
- Now, just check the box next to all the calendars that you want to view.
Tip: If you want to compare them on top of each other:
- Right click the name tab on top of each calendar.
- Click View in overlay mode.
- The calendars will become transparent and on top of each other.
- Reverse the process to undo it.
Class: Information Worker: Outlook 2007 Power User*
Date: November 6, 2008
Location: Indiana State University
*The Information Worker series is available through LanTech Training in Indianapolis. Please visit their website for more information