You can grant anybody access to by:
- Start Outlook.
- Click Go --> Folder List.
- Right mouse click Calendar and click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Set the Default to Reviewer.
At this point, you can also set permissions to individuals.
- Instead of setting Default, click Add.
- Select the user you want to add anf click OK.
- Select the user you just added. By default, they are set with Free/Busy They can see when you have free time, but no other details. Set to Reviewer to let them see more.
Date: November 6, 2008
Location: Indiana State University
*The Information Worker series is available through LanTech Training in Indianapolis. Please visit their website for more information