Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training
Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Sunday, June 10, 2012

MCT Zero Day


Greetings from Orlando Florida and the day before TechEd North America 2012!  I spent the day with my fellow MCTs in an exclusive session to take a look at the future of Microsoft Training.  All I can say is “Exciting!”  Microsoft has 4 major technologies that are going to be hitting the market later this year. The two that I am watching are Windows Server 2012, and Windows 8.  The day was also spent discussion Microsoft course delivery and a sharing of tips to help us make a better classroom product for all of you.

I made a few new friends and I am excited about the next several days of training that I will be going through to help deliver the best possible experience for all of you.  I’ll be delivering PowerShell next week and I plan on bringing a lot of PowerShell V3 into the  class.

No comments: