In class is gave the wrong information about how to set your access points up on your clients. The Connection Manager Administration Kit is not the correct answer. There is a GPO setting for this.
· Open or create a new GPO.
· Expand Computer Configuration à Policies à Windows Settings à Security Settings à Wireless Networks (IEEE 802.11) Policies.
· Right click Wireless Networks (IEEE 802.11) Policies and select Create a New Wireless Network Policy for Windows Vista and Later Releases.
· Provide a Policy Name and a Description
· Click Add à Infrastructure.
· You can now add the SSID, Authentication, and Encryption type for each of the wireless access points in your organization.