Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training
Advanced Windows PowerShell Scripting Video Training

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exchange Announcment

I'm happy to announce that I've completed my MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator. Now that I've completed this processes, I'll begin taking my 7 years of Exchange administration experience and using it to enhance the official Microsoft curriculum for Exchange Server 2007. Like creating a fine wine, I'm taking my time and exercising patience in my class development. My attention will be turned on developing a 5 day track consisting of:



5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1

5049: Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

5050: Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

No comments: